Board Member Training
Resources and Requirements for Members of Boards of the Department of Consumer Affairs
State law requires board members within the Department of Consumer Affairs to complete orientation and training in several important areas, including ethics, conflict of interest laws and sexual harassment prevention and Board Member Orientation Training.
Board members can review the following topics for further information on several key requirements, along with related resources provided by the Department of Consumer Affairs:
- Ethics Orientation Training
- Conflict of Interest Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Board Member Orientation Training Information
- Board Member Orientation Topics
Each board may have unique procedures and requirements for its members. Board members can contact their executive officer and board staff for details and assistance.